Authorized Service Providers
We share your information with authorized service providers involved in operating the Service. For example, we use Vimeo OTT to power the Service and provide customer support. You can read more about how Vimeo uses your personal information here: urduflix.com/privacy. Our authorized service providers also include payment providers, email service providers, and analytics companies.
1. Legal SituationsWe may disclose your information when we have a good faith belief that compliance is required by a search warrant, subpoena, court order, or similar request from law enforcement or other government agency.
2. To the PublicWe may publicly disclose aggregated user statistics and other information, which is not considered personal information. If you comment on a video or participate in a forum, your comment will be shared publicly.
Targeted AdvertisingWe may use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
You can limit the use of your information for purposes of targeted advertising using a number of methods:
- Via the Digital Advertising Alliance’s tool available at optout.aboutads.info, which lets you opt-out of interest-based ads on websites.
- Via AppChoices mobile app, available at https://www.youradchoices.com/appchoices, which lets you opt-out of interest-based ads in mobile apps.
- Using platform-specific opt-out features:
- Google: https://adssettings.google.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads
- By configuring your browser settings and/or mobile settings to restrict third-party cookies and/or the use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
EmailsWhen you create an account, you may receive certain emails:
Transaction emails: When you first create an account, we may send you a welcome email that provides information about your subscription and your account. If you make a purchase, we may send you an email confirming your purchase. We may also send you other emails concerning your account status and renewals. You may not opt out of transactional emails.
Marketing Emails: Depending on your preferences, we may send you emails letting you know about new programs or features, or promotions. You may opt out of these emails at any time in your account settings.
Your privacy rightsYou may change your account information or close your account at any time by logging into your account and adjusting your account settings. If you close your account or request that we delete your account, you may lose access to content you have purchased. When you close your account, we may preserve your account information to (i) let you know about new offers and content; (ii) restore your account, if you ever wish to re-subscribe; and (iii) where we believe in good faith that preservation is necessary to enforce our rights.
Nevada Users:Nevada residents have the right to opt out of the sale of certain "covered information" collected by operators of websites or online services. We currently do not sell covered information, as "sale" is defined by such law, and we don't have plans to sell this information.
Children's privacyThe Service is not intended for individuals under the age of 16. If you are a parent or legal guardian who has discovered that your child has provided personal information through the Service without your consent, please contact us so that we can remove any reauthorized information.
Refund PolicyOnce you have subscribed urduflix content, the amount cannot be refunded or redeemed against any other benefit. The content will be available for you to start watching and will be valid only during the package validity.
How to cancel URDUFLIXYou can cancel your URDUFLIX account at any time.
NOTE: This is the only way to cancel your account and end your membership. Signing out of your account or deleting the Urduflix app doesn't cancel your account.
1. When Membership stops ChargesYou won't be charged again unless you restart your account. If you cancel with time left in your billing period, you can use URDUFLIX until the account cancels automatically at the end of the billing period.
2. If you don't see an Option to cancelIf you don't see the cancellation option in your account, you'll need to cancel the account with your billing company. On your Account page, you'll see either a link to guide you through the cancellation process with your billing company, or instructions to contact your billing company to cancel.
3. Canceling before the end of the billing periodIf you cancel with time left in your billing period, you can use Urduflix until end of the billing period. To see when your account will close, check your billing details.
4. Canceling when the account is on holdIf there's a hold on your account, it will close immediately when you cancel.
5. Canceling if you have a Gift Card or promotional balanceYour account will be canceled once your urduflix Gift Card or promotional balance runs out. After your cancellation request, you can use Urduflix for as many months of service as you have left on your Urduflix Gift Card or promotional balance. Once your balance runs out, you won't be able to use Urduflix.
Rejoining URDUFLIXYou can restart your Urduflix account at any time.
We keep your Viewing Activity for 10 months after your account closes, so it will be available if you restart within that time. Also available for 10 months are:
· Your recommendations
· Account details
· Gameplay history
· Game saves (as long as the game and game data wasn't deleted from your device)
Preventing others from restarting your accountTo make sure that no one in your household can restart Urduflix without your permission, we recommend that you change your password after canceling your membership, making sure to check the box that says Require all devices to sign in again with a new password. This will change your current password and sign out any devices where your account may still be signed in.
Contact UsFor more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by mail using the details provided below:
Emax Media Private Limited 251 Tunnel Road Birmingham United Kingdom